Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summary

Wow, I can't believe I have completed 23 things. It has truly been a pleasure. Learning all of this stuff has opened my eyes to the use of so much technology. And to make this sound even worse, most of the things we are learning about were created by children, young adults. My favorite was blogging in general. I like the different aspects of socializing. When I was in school, we had pen pals that lived in other states and countries. It took forever for us to communicate with each other. Now it takes a matter of seconds. We have come a long way, because I am not that old!!! I really enjoyed animoto and the stikkit. Those are 2 things I will surely continue. This program has taught me that I am living like the Flintstones. The only thing that I found unexpected was the amount of time it took to do some of the things. I loved the flow of the program. There may be a couple of things that could be moved around. I would participate in another discovery program, because I love to learn on my terms. AS a teacher the things I have learned will help me tach different concepts and stay organized. I will follow my RSS feeds and continue to blog. I am a blogger now.

No comments: