Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thing 16

I chose igoogle for my start page. To be honest, I already had that start page, but it did not have anything on it. I added some special interest things and rearranged the features. This will remain my permanent page.
I created the online calendar through yahoo. Again because I already use yahoo, it made it easy to add things to it and navigate through the calendar. I can use this for meetings, deadlines, and birthdays.
I chose stikkit to exlore. I needed a way to jot things down and come back to it. I use stickies all the time and I feel like this would be helpful online. I usually forget some things that I need to do or explore, so with stikkit I can leave myself a sticky note.
The tadalist was my favorite. I am planning a massive family vacation for 2009. This includes everyone in my family. I will use this to send out list of things that need to be done and we can all update it as needed. I can also assign certain things to certain people and they can complete them at will.

No comments: