Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing 20



I chose the first video because I am a math teacher who is always looking for innovative ways to capture students attention. The second video I chose because I belong to the sorority Alpha Kappa Alpha. We are celebrating 100 years of existence and I was not able to attend boule. I found that it was hard for me to come up with video titles that I really wanted to see. The thing I did not like was the fact that you had to look at all of the videos to find the one that you really wanted to use. Unless it is a video that I have place on you tube, I don't think I will be using it. As far as school related, the only benefit I can see is using tags for references.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You might check out TeacherTube. It has some great educational videos

mathteachermrsb said...

Thanks digitaldeb.